Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can anyone tell me what this means?

The weirdest dream I have ever had. It might not even mean anything...





I only ever have this dream when I am really sick, but it's the same one every time. It starts out as a pixalated scene where there is a bride standing in a plain brown room. But the bride has no face. Normal toned skin (still pixilated) but no features, in a white dress. Anyway, then my focus moves to the left where there is a hole in the wall and I can see a pair of shoes scrambling to get in, like some litte kid is scared and hiding. Then it all of a sudden goes black. Not pixilated, huge black, stone walls rise up all around me and then I see a huge rock golem chaseing someone. I get a huge wave of sadness over me and can't control it. Then there is a little pixilated part where I see a house and a little girl in a tiny grass area picking a flower. The rock golem then crushes the flower and the little girl starts crying. This is where it usually ends. However!

Can anyone tell me what this means?
i'm guessing things in ur future might happen, like the wedding dress the kids, possible marriage and than other things will get in the way by keeping your family apart by means of some sort. I'm not really qualified on how to explain it but I'm just going by what my gut tells me. From what i can remember being told in my dreams is fight back no matter what the odds, if ur running you probably running from something in ur life that u probably make a bigger deal out of than it really is.
Reply:I need your feed back..to improve the art of dream interpretation which i learn from a noble man...





When you were at the age of seven...someone died.either from your family, friends or neighbour....a lady.leaving her daughter ( age 5 yrs -10yrs ) alone in this world .





The daughter will have an expected accident....





Solution:


Pray...and donate as much as you can..



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment