Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bedrest on mothers day?

My mom is on bedrest, so my siblings (me and 4 others) are having to make her have a good mothers day anyway (my dad doesn't do that stuff well). So anyway, my sisters (8) and I were brainstorming, and we came up with a bunch of ideas to get her (my dad already got her a ring big whoop though she can't wear it). Anway we came up with the idea of having things to make her time spent in her room more enjoyable. What do you think of us putting together a basket with some entertainment things it it? What else besides 2 Danielle Steel books, the new Peoples and Housekeeping magazine, and 2 new movies we haven't picked yet. Plus I found this framed picture she wants for the wall (only like $25) and some flowers.





I also want to make breakfast in bed for my mom and dad. I decided that tonight I will get all the kids to make my mom a mothers day card. Then tomorrow morning I can get up at about 7:00 and start beakfast. My sister (8) can get the kids up and play with them......

Bedrest on mothers day?
Excellent plan.


Make something that suits your mom's situation (pregnancy) , a simple breakfast in bed would do just fine.


You should also get one those baskets to put in all the stuff that has a big bow on top - they're very cute.





God I admire you so much (from your previous questions n stuff !!


Great going , gal !!
Reply:aww! I have to tell you as a young mother and knowing your other questions how hard you have had it...I have to say I am soo proud of you! You are going to be an excellent mother or just super great with kids when you get older! With that being said..unless your mother is on a strict diet with her pregnancy..maybe some eggs and grits and toast..or something along that lines..better yet ..make something that won't cause alot of mess in bed LOL...And other than that your idea is awesome!!



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment