Monday, April 20, 2009

New Bedroom colour?

I%26#039;m 14 and I just moved into a new house, and I%26#039;m deciding which coulour to paint my room. The ceiling is flat, so I could paint it, but I think i%26#039;d prefer it white. The last person painted the room with bright green, purple, and blue with wierd flower things on the walls. I want something way different.. I don%26#039;t like orange, and I%26#039;m not too fond of purple either.. I was thinking about doing something blue (like a nice turquiose or aqua) or pink ( but not a barbie kind of pink ). I%26#039;m not sure. I like red, but people say it%26#039;s not a good colour for bedrooms, and none of my other stuff is red. I like the idea of yellow too, but I don%26#039;t want it to look like a nursery or anything. I%26#039;m going to get a new bed and sheets too, and I want them to match, but I haven%26#039;t found any I like yet. My bedroom is good sized, with three windows with white shutters. the carpet is a slightly off-white kinda sand colour.

New Bedroom colour?
I would look for a bedding set first as an %26quot;inspiration%26quot; for you to pick your color or colors. Check out sites like:





PB Teen


Target


JC Penney


Wake up Frankie
Reply:If you like yellow, you should go with that. But get a bright bold yellow, not a pastel, and it won%26#039;t look babyish. It will look sunny and bright. Avoid mustard colored yellow or primary yellow. Maybe a lemon.


Make sure the other woodwork and trim are white like your shutters and it will look great.


Have fun!



at home skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment