Monday, August 3, 2009

What has caused my runner beans to fail? There have been flowers but not a bean in sight?

I live in southern spain and have planted my beans next to a wall with support canes. I have watered them every day. They have looked healthy and produced lots of flowers.

What has caused my runner beans to fail? There have been flowers but not a bean in sight?
Test your soil PH level, it should be in the mid to upper 6's (6.4-6.8). most likely the PH is to low. If so, adding a bit of Lime to the soil will raise the PH.


I cant tell you how much to add, to many variables involved, contact a store with a gardening department, or any agricultural centers.
Reply:YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE HAD THE BEES AROUND TO POLLUTE THE FLOWERS TO PRODUCE THE BEANS..OTHER THAN I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY THERE IS NO BEANS THERE FOR YOU..........



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment