Monday, August 3, 2009

Make your own poem here... i am from..... and tell me what you think of mine...?

I am from.....





I am from ___________ (%26lt; list an everyday item in your home here)


from ___________ and ___________ (%26lt; list products or everyday items in your home here)


I am from the ___________ (%26lt; list a description of your home here)


___________ (%26lt; list a detail about your home - a smell, taste, or feel here)


I am from the ___________ (%26lt; list a plant, flower, natural item here)


The ___________ (%26lt; list a plant or tree near your home here)


whose long gone limbs I remember


as if they were my own.





I'm from ___________ and ___________ (%26lt; list a family tradition and family trait here)


I'm from ___________ and ___________ (%26lt; list family members here)


and from ___________. (%26lt; list family habits here)





I'm from ___________ and ___________(%26lt; list things you were told as a child here)


and ___________ (%26lt; list a song or saying you learned as a child here)


I'm from ___________ (%26lt; list a family tradition here)


I'm from ___________ (%26lt; list place of birth here) and ___________ (%26lt; list family ancestory, nationality or place here)


___________ and ___________ (%26lt; list family foods here)


From ___________ (%26lt; list a family member here)


___________ (%26lt; list a detail about the story or person here)


___________ (%26lt; list a description of family momentos, pictures or treasures here)


___________ (%26lt; list a location of momentos - under my bed, on the wall, in my heart here)


___________ (%26lt; list more description if needed here)


___________.





By (name) ___________ Date ___________

















Here's mine.....





I am from shower head


From football and bible


I am from the dark corner of the universe


An outside cold, an inside warmer, lonely, peaceful feeling


I am from the thorn vines growing, the black rose as dead as day


The oak trees


Whose long gone limbs I remember


As if they were my own.





I am from the hallow in halloween and issues and arguments


From biological father and biological mother


I'm from stuttering, staring


And stealing, bleeding


And from whispering, calmity.





I'm from "if you're freind jumps, will you jump in after?" and "everything is possible, if there is a will there is a way" and "never give up hope, don't look back".


I'm from married and companies at a young age.


I'm from Hammond, Indiana and White and Native Americans


Cereal and romaine


From female at fifteen and seventeen, work all day and night, with a baby on her back


A mother who got a second husband


Once a picture of a family of four


Past long loved ones


Of those who had been ripped away from me


Losing everything I ever loved, cared about, and lived for. Now a family of five, Where nothing stays the same.

Make your own poem here... i am from..... and tell me what you think of mine...?
That is just too much for10 points.....



skin care product

No comments:

Post a Comment